Hello! Are you new to SUP? or already had an introductory session and now looking to improve on confidence & technique?
If so, you might be interested in learning more on the following topics:
- SUP Safety
- SUP Clothing
- SUP Equipment
- SUP Education
- SUP Technique
If you've answered yes to the above questions, then we have the product made just for you...
Introducing SUP Wales Official Teaching Aids featuring our very own SUP Wales Mascot Dai the Dragon for superb learning experiences both on and off the water.
Here are some of the key features of our guide:
- x24 pages of beautifully crafted SUP Safety & Technique Teaching Aids
- x12 SUP Safety - Getting to Grips Aids
- x9 SUP Technique - To master
- Waterproof Material (No lamination) - Can be used on land or water
- Fully Recyclable Product (at end of life)
- Manufactured within the United Kingdom, assembled locally in Wales
Here's what our partners think:
'Simple, clean, informative and easy to use. Some really great tips and safety points for all users.' - Steve, Thomos Outdoor World
The booklet covers Water Safety, Apparel, Equipment, Safe Falling, Forward Stroke Technique, Tips for Weather conditions, and includes walk-throughs for those challenging techniques such as step-back pivot turns.
SUP Wales hope you enjoy and learn from it, and share it with others while having fun on the water!